Friday, January 23, 2009

My College Days






When my high school graduation was about to end, I said "I will take BS Computer Engineering in a private school". Unfortunately, my parents can't afford the private school so I decided to study in Pangasinan State University (PSU) which is a public school. I took up PSU's entrance exam and I passed it.

I was disappointed when I learned that my preferred course doesn't exist in PSU. I took up BS Computer Science since it is a little bit close to BS Computer Engineering. Whew... :)

I did my best to get high grades for the four consecutive years. Fortunately, I got high grades and learned many things. I'm very thankful for I met Mr. Rolando Andico who encouraged me to learn PHP, MySQL, Linux, HTML, XML, and Oracle SQL. From second year college to fourth year college, I stayed to Mr Andico's office during my vacant time and every Saturday. Mr Andico encouraged me to read books and use the available computers in his office. Mr Andico's former students like Jully Manuel, Aileen Medina, Julio Cervantes, Antonio de Guzman, Rey Sarmiento, and his other former students encouraged me to learn more. I'll always remember those people who became a part of my success.

I also want to thank my classmates, schoolmates, and teachers in Pangasinan State University.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home